Immigration Legal Services Available
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Harrisburg Immigration Legal Services is a new program that provides high quality legal services to low income immigrants and refugees in Central Pennsylvania. Our staff provides public education, training, and community outreach in order to promote social justice in accordance with Catholic Social Teaching.
Our services include:
- Family visas
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Removal defense through immigration and federal courts
- Assistance to survivors of domestic violence
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Visas for crime victims
- Assistance to survivors of human trafficking
- Other types of assistance
- Application for Citizenship
- Petitions to bring relatives to the United States
- Applications for Work Authorization
- Information about pending immigration and naturalization cases
- Legal representation in political asylum and deportation
- Petitions for battered spouses and children
- Affirmative asylum (non-detained)
- Employment petitions
- Voluntary Departure
- Persons in proceedings with criminal convictions
- Some non-immigrant visa petitions
- Cases that have already been started elsewhere by other attorneys or agencies, or by individuals themselves.
Catholic Charities Immigration Legal Services charges nominal fees for service to all clients. The prices of all services are agreed upon before any payment is made or service rendered. Full payment is due at the time of service.
939 E. Park Drive (Suite 102) in Harrisburg.
Immigration Clinic walk-in hours:
Mondays and Fridays from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Other times are available by appointment.
For more information:
Contact John Leedock at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-232-0568.