Adoption ServicesSupport This Program
Catholic Charities Adoption Services is a non-profit agency serving the Diocese of Harrisburg, which includes 15 counties in Central Pennsylvania. Since 1938, we’ve assisted birthparents, adoptive families and children with adoptions that meet the needs of all three groups.
We believe that every child is entitled to unconditional love and acceptance. We are licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Services for Families and Children.
|Pregnant?||Looking to Adopt?|
- Special Needs Adoption & Foster Care
Kelly Bolton, LSW
939 East Park Drive, Suite 103
Harrisburg, PA 17111
- Considering Adoption for Your Baby?
- What’s the Process for Domestic Infant Adoption?
- Adoptees and Birth Parents Searching for Information or Reunions
- Adoptive Families
- www.adoptionpa.org connects mothers and families with Catholic adoption agencies, and also offers encouragement and support to women with unintended pregnancies